Sunday, September 09, 2007

Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria- World Champions


I personally was not online to give you a detailed update of the match. thanks for Toba1909 who made it a point of duty to inform every forum member who was not watching the game for one reason or the order. Besides I commend his courage of being able to do this. Boy o boy, those Boys (eaglets) gave me the shakes! I can't believe what just went down in Seoul today. I never expected such a resistance from this spaniards. Jesus! They do worth every hype poured on them.

At a point i almost gave up. When you failed to score and instead hit the wood works twice, i thought it was going to be a bad day.
I thank the referee especially for fair officiating. That's what we can achieve in a level playing ground.

Asian referees seem to always give us what we deserve. All in all, i say congratulations every Nigeria

No comments:

Related topics you may be Interested in

Blog Widget by LinkWithin