According to the Nigerian Football Association, a coach can only be successful if he satisfies the following criteria:
- If the said coach has a white skin
- If that coach is not
- If the coach is ready to play the scratch my back I scratch your back game
- The said coach must be very timid and not as out spoken as a Clemens Westerhoof
- Must be ready to have his team selected by the NFA and not a coach who would refuse this arrangement like Sampson Siasia.
- Must be easily be induced with money
- Must be ready to work without pay for at least 6-8 months
- Should not be as ambitious as to defend self in the media when the NFA tries to twist facts else be sacked.
- Should mind his own business by not fighting for players to be given unpaid bonuses
- Must be confused enough and be ready to coach all of
’s national teams. Nigeria
- Must be ready to work in a disorganized environment where there are no basic facilities
- Must be ready to be hired and fired at any time without compensation.